- We encourage a family member or friend to stay with you during your recovery.
- A bed and continental breakfast are available for caregivers staying with you overnight.
- We will also provide your caregiver with a lunch or dinner at no charge.
- Nearby restaurants including some that provide delivery are listed at the nurses’ station. Our welcome desk staff can provide recommendations and directions.
- Visiting hours are 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Visitors should enter at the Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital drive-through on the southeast side of the building. Other entrances are locked at 6:00 p.m.
- Caregivers can stay with patients around the clock.
- For access outside visiting hours, caregivers can press the intercom button at the entrance.
- For your health and safety, we cannot permit you to drive yourself home.
- After your physician has released you, your nurse will help you plan when your driver should arrive at Recovery Care.
- For your comfort and security, we strongly advise that someone remain with you for the first few days after you return home.