Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital is honored to serve you, and we appreciate your help in ensuring your medical claims are processed correctly and efficiently.
We will be glad to bill your insurance carrier. Many carriers require special codes and information for billing. Without this information your claim will be delayed. We can provide this information, but require that you complete the insurance form and return it to us before your surgery. If we do not receive the form before your day of surgery, you will need to complete it when you arrive.
- You are responsible for knowing your network coverage and benefits. Contact your insurance carrier directly if you have any questions or concerns.
- If you received a cost estimate or price quote for your procedure and have questions about that, please contact our Insurance Preauthorization department at (605) 444-8791.
- It is your responsibility to pay whatever your insurance does not cover. Outstanding charges are due in full within six months of the first billing statement. We request six equal, monthly payments. Fees for services that are not medically necessary are due at the time of service.
- Payment plans are available for those without insurance or who have difficulty meeting the above payment requirements. Please contact our business office at (605) 334-6806 or toll free at (866) 725-5648 for more information.
- You may receive additional bills from your doctor’s office, Anesthesiology Associates Inc. or Avera McKennan Lab for other services related to your surgery. Coordinate payment for those services directly to the appropriate provider.