Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a part-time Valet to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Valet is responsible to park and retrieve vehicles for hospital patients. Four (5) hour shifts Monday-Friday. No weekends, no call, and no holidays.
- Greets patients and visitors as they arrive.
- Records license number and last name of patient on key card. Ensures vehicles are locked.
- Identifies and adjusts number of parking spaces in parking lot for valet parking according to patient volume.
- Opens building.
- Delivers newspapers and food.
- Distributes flowers from hospital following surgery.
Education and Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid SD driver’s license with clean driving record and insurable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.