Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks Valets that are responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles for hospital patients.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate.
Part-Time, and Unscheduled Part-Time Shifts Available
No weekends or holidays!
Part-Time Benefits: Paid time off, Complimentary lunch daily, fitness membership stipend, and more.
- Greets patients and visitors as they arrive.
- Records license number and last name of the patient on the key card. Ensures vehicles are locked.
- Identifies and adjusts several parking spaces in the parking lot for valet parking according to patient volume.
- Opens the building.
- Delivers newspapers and food.
- Distributes flowers from hospital following surgery.
Education and Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid South Dakota driver’s license with a clean driving record and insurable.
- Friends and Family CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.