Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Unscheduled Part Time Peri-Operative Registered Nurse (RN) that is responsible to assist providers and provide patient care prior to surgery, within the RN scope of practice, in accordance with the organization’s Mission, Values and Standards of Performance.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Shifts: 8 hour shifts, Unscheduled Part TIme
- Provides nursing care in an individual operating room, acting as an advocate for the patient, following policies and procedures of the OR, for procedures that vary from complex to those that are very complex.
- Follows and completes Care Plan within the EMR.
- Ensures that the proper supplies, equipment and instrumentation are available for surgical procedures.
- Sets up and performs cases by assembly of equipment and supplies according to physician preference cards.
- Collaborates with other team members.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certified.
- One year clinical experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.