Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Unit Secretary that is responsible to answer and triage calls, assist team members, and provide administrative support.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- Triages phone calls, direct calls to appropriate individuals and takes messages.
- Assists personnel in locating patients, nursing staff and/or providers.
- Prints and assembles patient charts.
- Assembles Total Joint Academy packets to send to total joint patients. Records patient names in the reservation log.
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in a similar role highly preferred.
- Friends and Family CPR required; can be obtained upon hire.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.