Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Surgical Technologist to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
**May be eligible for an annual bonus!**
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Surgical Technologist is responsible for assisting physicians by providing necessary surgical instrumentation in the Operating Room.
5 (8) hour shifts Monday-Friday. No weekends, no call, and no holidays.
- Ensures that proper supplies, equipment and instrumentation are available for surgical procedures.
- Sets up and performs cases by the assembly of instrumentation and supplies according to physician preference cards. Assist physician with equipment during surgery.
- Decontaminates, inspects and prepares instruments for terminal sterilization used during surgical procedures. Assist in preparing instruments for the next day’s procedures.
- Assist with picking cases, clearing OR rooms (between cases and at the end of the day), stocking OR room at the end of the day, and setting up OR rooms for the next day as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate.
- Completion of an accredited Surgical Technologist Program.
- CST certification, or obtained within one year of employment.
- One year Surgical Technologist experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.