Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a PeriOperative RN Supervisor to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The PeriOperative RN Supervisor is responsible to assist department management with workflow and staff supervision.
- Assists with department workflow and work schedules.
- Monitors EMR documentation.
- Communicates patient feedback to RNs.
- Assist with enforcing proper handling of a controlled substance.
- Assist with new hires.
- Acts as a resource person for staff.
- Conducts performance reviews on direct reports.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS and ACLS certified.
- 3-5 years of nursing experience preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging the persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.