Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Registered Nurse for our Urgent Care location to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting the provider with patient care, within the RN scope of practice. Full-Time, three (12) hour shifts.
- Rooms and assesses patients.
- Obtains and records patient history.
- Assist provider with examinations as needed.
- Triage patient phone calls.
- Schedules patient appointments.
Education and Experience:
- A graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certified.
- Two years of clinical experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.