Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Urgent Care Registered Nurse (RN) responsible for assisting the provider with patient care, within the RN scope of practice.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Three (12) hour shifts per week
- Rooms and assesses patients.
- Assists provider with examinations as needed.
- Follows provider orders.
- Obtains and records patient history.
- Completes patient education.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program required.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota, or able to obtain upon hire.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification required; can be obtained upon hire.
- Two plus years clinical experience preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.