Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Registered Nurse to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Recovery Care Registered Nurse is responsible for providing patient care following surgery. Three (12) hour shifts per week, alternating day and night, every third weekend and every third holiday.
- Assesses and treats patients.
- Administers medications.
- Follows provider orders.
- Completes patient education.
- Makes post-operative patient phone calls.
- Documents nursing care on the patient medical record.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS, ACLS, and PALS certified.
- CMSRN certification is desirable.
- One year clinical RN experience desirable.
- Medical-Surgical experience preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.