Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Registered Nurse to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Peri-Operative Registered Nurse is responsible to provide patient care following surgery. Five (8) hour varied shifts per week. Monday- Friday, no weekends, no call, and no holidays.
- Prepares and assists with patient procedures, including post-op pain blocks, under the direction of anesthesiologist.
- Assesses patients and level of pain, changing dressings/bandages, measuring/monitoring vital signs.
- Performs IV insertion, as well as monitors and discontinues IV fluid as appropriate.
- Administers medication.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS, ACLS and PALS certified.
- Two or more year’s clinical RN experience.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.