Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) that is primarily based in our Pain Clinic (Midwest Pain Specialists) and will float to our Case Management department to complete patient pre-operative phone calls as needed.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: PRN, 8 hour shifts within the hours of 7am-6pm.
- Makes preadmission phone calls and assists with admission.
- Reviews patients charts for orders and follows-up with clinic if necessary.
- Rooms and assesses patients.
- Properly identifies patient according to policy.
- Initiates and completes Care Plan, communicating with patient, family members, team members, and provider.
- Assesses the patient for skin conditions, injuries and potential infections.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- BLS and ACLS certified.
- One year clinical experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.