Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) that is responsible for assisting providers and provide patient care during surgery.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance paid time off, scrub allowance, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Five (8) hour shifts per week, Monday-Friday. No weekends, call, or holidays.
- Provides nursing care in an individual operating room, acting as an advocate for the patient, following policies and procedures of the OR.
- Ensures that the proper supplies and equipment are available for surgical procedures according to provider preference cards.
- Practices aseptic technique according to policy.
- Monitors patients during local anesthetic procedures.
- Properly documents, handles and labels medications, specimens and cultures.
- Evaluates the patient post-operatively.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- BLS and ACLS certified.
- One year operating room experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.