Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a PRN Case Management Registered Nurse that is responsible to assist patients through the process of receiving healthcare from the time of scheduling surgery to hospital dismissal and in some instances until the final follow up physician appointment
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: PRN, 8-hour shifts
- Facilitates all necessary care from the preoperative phone call through discharge or greater length if indicated.
- In collaboration with the SFSH Discharge Planners, serves as a point of contact for physicians, patients, and caregivers to provide resources and assistance with accessing clinical and supportive care services offered within the SFSH and in the community.
- Acts as an advocate for the patient, following policies and procedures of the SFSH.
- Educates patients throughout their experience on, but not limited to, surgical expectations, pain management, medications, durable medical equipment, Total Joint Academy, and appropriate discharge disposition.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota and Minnesota. BLS, ACLS and PALS certified.
- Two or more years of clinical experience.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.