Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Receptionist – Urgent Care that is responsible to greet and answer calls, schedule/register patients, and provide administrative support.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Full-Time, 5 (8) hour shifts per week
- Answers, screens, and directs incoming phone calls and walk-ins to appropriate staff.
- Sets up appointments and maintains schedules.
- Verifies correct insurance on file.
- Requests/collects deductibles and co-insurance or coordinates collection with the billing company.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience in EMR preferred.
- Friends and Family CPR required; can be obtained upon hire.
- Two plus years of experience in a similar role in a clinical setting highly preferred.
- Experience with medical terminology and insurance processes preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.