Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital is seeking Unscheduled Part-Time Weekend Radiologic Technologists I that is responsible for assisting medical providers in diagnosing illnesses by operating Radiologic equipment. Be part of a team that works in a state of the art facility with great learning opportunities in an Urgent Care setting.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate.
Shifts: Unscheduled Part-Time Weekends
- Operates Radiographic equipment according to levels of equipment knowledge and experience to provide diagnostic support.
- Prepares procedure room.
- Maintains patient care, comfort, and safety during examinations.
- Maintains Radiologic supplies inventory by checking supplies, placing an order, and verifying delivery of needed supplies.
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in or a graduate of a 2-year Radiologic program.
- American Radiologic Registered.
- BLS certified
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.