Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks an Unscheduled Part-Time Radiologic Technologist 3 that is responsible for operating Radiographic equipment including MRI and Open Upright MRI.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Unscheduled Part-Time
- Operates Radiographic equipment according to levels of equipment knowledge and experience to provide diagnostic support.
- Tech 1: RAD Tech Clinic
- Tech 2: Surgery Radiologic Technologist
- Tech 3: CT, MRI
- Prepares procedure room.
- Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during examinations.
- Maintains Radiologic supplies inventory by checking supplies, placing orders and verifying delivery of needed supplies.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of 2-year Radiologic program.
- American Radiologic Registered.
- 2 years experience in surgical unit desirable.
- BLS certified.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.