Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner is responsible to provide patient care, in collaboration with or under supervision by a physician at the Workforce Occupational Health facility within the scope of practice.
- Oversee patient flow.
- Interviews patients to obtain detailed history of present illness/injury.
- Performs a comprehensive physical exam.
- Orders diagnostic modalities and medications as needed.
- Develops a treatment plan, utilizing appropriate diagnostic data.
- Counsels patient regarding condition and follow-up.
- Monitors patient through treatment plan.
- Maintains knowledge of Work Comp processes.
Education and Experience:
- Degree from an accredited Certified Nurse Practitioner Program, or Physician Assistant Program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS, ACLS, and PALS certified.
- Two years urgent care, emergency or family practice experience in recent years preferred.
- Occupational Health experience preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.