Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Phlebotomist that is responsible for taking blood samples and urine collection, within the Phlebotomist scope of practice.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Full-Time, 5 (8) hour shifts per week, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Rooms and assesses patients.
- Collects blood and urine samples.
- Performs lab testing.
- Documents on the patient medical record.
- Monitors disposable inventory and restocks department.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited Phlebotomy program required.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota, or able to obtain upon hire.
- Two plus years clinical experience preferred.
- BLS certification required; can be obtained upon hire.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.