Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Peri-Operative Registered Nurse that is responsible to assist providers and provide patient care prior to surgery.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Five (8) hour shifts per week, Monday-Friday. No weekends, holidays, or call.
- Prepares and assists with patient procedures, including post-op pain blocks, under the direction of anesthesiologists.
- Assesses patients and level of pain, changing dressings/bandages, measuring/monitoring vital signs.
- Performs IV insertion, as well as monitors and discontinues IV fluids as appropriate.
- Administers medications.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS, ACLS, and PALS certified.
- Two or more year’s clinical RN experience.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.