Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Payer Strategy and Contracting Manager that is responsible for the contracting strategies for Independent Healthcare Associates with a focus on value-based arrangements. This position can be performed remotely.
Reports to: Dakota Healthcare Partners CEO
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, fitness stipend, a 401K with company match, and more.
- Negotiate all provider and physician contracts with commercial and government payers.
- Identify and develop strategies for payer and employer partnerships.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the managed care strategy including support of value-based purchasing, risk, and any network relationships.
- Monitor governmental and commercial payer environment for emerging payment models and trends.
- Analyze and report reimbursement information to members.
- Oversee activities related to contract maintenance and data management.
- Lead financial recovery projects with payers not abiding by contract terms.
- Participate in building provider network to support clinical integration and accountable care.
- Manage payer relationships.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration. Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred.
- Five to seven years executive-level experience in insurance or healthcare administration, including experience in payer contract negotiation.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.