Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Payer Strategy and Contracting Manager that is responsible for the collaborative identification and contracting strategies for Independent Healthcare Associates with a focus on value based care while transitioning from traditional contracting models.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Full-Time, Monday-Friday, no weekends, holidays or call.
- Negotiate all provider and physician contracts with commercial and government payers.
- Identify and develop strategis for payer and employer partnerships.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the managed care strategy including support of value based purchasing, risk, and any network relationships.
- Monitor governmental and commercial payer environment for emerging payment models and trends.
- Analyze and report reimbursement information to members.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration. Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred.
- Seven years executive-level experience, including five in healthcare administration.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.