Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks an Operating Room (OR) Nursing Assistant to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate.
Shifts: Five (8) hour shifts per week, Monday-Friday.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more
The Operating Room (OR) Nursing Assistant is responsible to assist OR staff and providers during surgery.
- Assists with room turnovers as directed.
- Monitors and reports temperatures and humidity as directed.
- Assists staff with equipment as directed.
- Collaborates with other team members, maximizing productivity to complete daily schedule.
- Transports items to other facilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED.
- CNA certification desirable.
- BLS certified.
- One year Nursing Assistant experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.