Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a FT OR Nursing Assistant to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment. Hours are Monday-Friday between 6:30am-6pm. No weekends, no call, and no holidays.
- The only hospital in Sioux Falls and one of only four hospitals in the state to receive a 5-Star rating in the 2015 HCAHPS survey.
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- Two years of hospital experience is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge and clinical skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Technical competence to use computers
1. Assist nursing and surgical tech staff.
- Assists with room turnovers to include removing suction, garbage, and linens, as well as cleaning beds and floors, anticipating and prioritizing OR turnovers.
- Stocks hats, scrubs, brushes, shoe covers, masks and eye shields, and waterless scrub. Fills blanket warmer as needed.
- Stocks OR rooms with linens and blue towels as needed.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and employees, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, a 401K and more.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.