Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Materials Handler that is responsible to pick and distribute needed materials, as well as ensure delivery of loading dock freight. The handler will work in a fast-paced environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Five (8) hour shifts per week, Monday-Friday.
- Pick supplies/soft goods for next-day OR procedures by using Preference Cards. Place on Pack Rack in Central Supply.
- Order bulk medical items for basement storeroom.
- Order general supplies Housekeeping.
- Assist in unloading dock freight, organizing and delivering.
- Removes faulty parts and delivers medical equipment for repairs as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in related field preferred.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.