Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Materials Buyer that is responsible to purchase and maintain inventory of medical materials and supplies for the organization.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Five (8) hour shifts per week, Monday-Friday.
- Initiates and manages the requisitioning, receipt, storage, issuance and turn-in of medical materials. Ensures proper supply flow.
- Establishes and monitors a quality control program.
- Manages contracts for equipment repair or replacement. Communicates with vendors.
- Determines requirements and maintains records for repairs and replacement of equipment.
- Coordinates instrumentation and medical material needs with vendors/reps.
- Meets with vendor/reps for new product presentations and updates on equipment and medical materials.
- Manages instrument orders and repairs for OR.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years work experience in supply management or logistics.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.