Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Maintenance Technician that is responsible to maintain buildings, grounds and equipment for all facilities.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Full-Time, 5 (8) hour shifts per week.
- Repairs and maintains OR medical equipment.
- Repairs and maintains kitchen equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on all building systems, including:
- Air Handlers
- DNI Water Tanks
- Moves/installs furniture and fixtures.
- Paints and repairs walls and cabinetry. Replaces flooring.
- Maintains grounds, including mowing, gardening and snow removal.
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate. Three plus years of general maintenance experience in a medical facility desirable.
- Competent in all building systems used by organization, or willing to obtain necessary training.
- Valid SD driver’s license.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.