Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time LPN for our Workforce North location to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The LPN is responsible for assisting the physician with all work comp injuries and patient care. Monday-Friday 5(8) hour shifts. No weekends. No holidays.
- Responds to calls from employees, case managers, and insurance companies.
- Triages injuries in the clinic.
- Performs x-ray services as needed and according to certification.
- Discuss patient information with work comp companies.
- Performs pre-employment physicals, walk-in blood draws, TB skin test, and other vaccinations.
- Monitors HIPPA compliance.
- Performs range of motion testing, treadmill EKGs, and skeletal exams according to certifications.
Education and Experience:
- A graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- Two years of previous clinical experience desirable.
- Certifications (may be attained post-employment): DOT/BAT Certified, EFA Certified and CLIA Waived Testing Certified.
- BLS Certified.
- Knowledge of insurance contracts desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging the persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.