Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that is responsible to provide patient care, within the LPN scope of practice
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, scrub allowance, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Five (8) hours shifts per week, Monday-Friday.
- Assists in assessing supplies and equipment for patient care for patients under the direction of licensed provider.
- Follows providers orders.
- Takes and returns phone calls.
- Rooms and assesses patients.
- Triages injuries in the clinic.
- Administers patient tests as requested and according to certifications.
- Performs blood draws, TB skin tests, and other vaccinations.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- BLS certified.
- Two years clinical experience desirable.
- Certifications (may be attained post-employment): DOT/BAT, Spirometry, EFA and CAOHC.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.