Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Inpatient Care Registered Nurse (RN) that is responsible for providing patient care for overnight post-surgical patients. Great nurse to patient ratio!
**Eligible for a generous sign-on bonus!**
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefit packages to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, scrub allowance, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Three (12) hour shifts per week, day/nights available, every third weekend and two holidays per year.
- Assesses and treats patients.
- Administers medications.
- Follows provider orders.
- Completes patient education.
- Communicates with the provider regarding patient’s needs.
- Documents nursing care on the patient medical record.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota. BLS, ACLS, and PALS obtainable upon hire.
- CMSRN certification is desirable.
- One year clinical RN experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.