Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Human Resources Generalist to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Human Resources Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employment, compensation, training, HRIS, and employment law.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the recruitment process, training, HRIS, and the administration of compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Outlook, Word, Excel and demonstrated skills in record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business.
- Three to five years plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.