Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Human Resources Specialist that is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the human resources function, including employment, orientation, training, payroll processes, compensation and benefits, processing and maintaining accurate HR records, coordinating leaves of absence, and providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off,complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, fitness membership reimbursement and more.
- Answers employee requests and questions regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Maintains employment documentation and databases related to hiring, terminations, leaves, transfers, and promotions. Compiles reports as needed.
- Participates in recruitment efforts and new hire processes.
- Responds to employment verification requests, salary and benefits surveys, and other requests for information.
- Processes personnel action forms and maintains HR records to ensure timely performance evaluations and appropriate actions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or comparable degree desirable. Two plus years’ experience in the HR field desirable. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with Kronos or other HRIS preferred.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs promptly.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.