Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Housekeeping Team Lead to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
Schedule: 40 hours a week, 2:00pm-10:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- Float to areas with high needs to assist housekeepers
- Facilitate the workflow of the pm and evening housekeeping staff
- Other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Manager
- The only hospital in Sioux Falls and one of only four hospitals in the state to receive a 5-Star rating in the 2015 HCAHPS
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- Be proficient in supervising day-to day activities of housekeeping staff
- Housekeeping experience
- One or more years previous experience in a housekeeping leadership role
- Valid SD driver’s license
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and employees, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401k with company match and more.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.