Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Housekeeper to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The Housekeeper is responsible to maintain a clean work environment in assigned areas, which may include patient rooms, offices, nurse’s stations, lounges, hallways, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators and lobby areas. 40 hours a week, 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Cleans and sanitizes, following all checklists and protocols.
- Restocks linens and supplies according to needs of the area.
- Takes soiled laundry to contracted laundry service.
- Takes trash to lower level throughout the day.
- Identifies issues for quality improvement.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum three months housekeeping experience desirable.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.