Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Director of Managed Care Contracting that is responsible for identifying, negotiating, and implementing contracting strategies for Independent Healthcare Associates.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
- Negotiate all contracts with commercial and government payers.
- Identify and develop strategies for payer and employer partnerships.
- Lead the planning and implementation of managed care strategy including value based contracting
- Monitor payer environment for emerging payment models and trends.
- Analyze and report reimbursement information to members.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration. Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred.
- Five plus years executive-level experience in insurance or healthcare administration, including experience in negotiating managed care contracts preferred.
- Friends and Family CPR required; can be obtained upon hire.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.