A healthy stomach is a happy one.
People come to Midwest Digestive Health for a wide range of reasons. It may be too many trips to the bathroom, difficulty swallowing or persistent gut aches. These all may be related to the digestive system. And when it’s not working right, the rest of you isn’t either.
Midwest Digestive Health offers a broad range of GI expertise to get to the bottom of whatever symptom may be bothering you. Our specialists will take the required time and give you the personalized care you expect.
We work as a team to provide focused care specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the digestive system, and in most cases can schedule appointments quickly, with no referral necessary.
If you have any of the following health conditions, call Midwest Digestive Health today at (605) 444-8665.
- If you’re over 50 or have a family history, have you been screened for colon cancer?
- Do you have diarrhea, constipation or stomach pains?
- Do you have heartburn more than once a week?
- Do you have difficulties with persistent cough, hoarseness, bad breath or regurgitation of food?
- When you swallow food does it ever feel like it sticks in your chest or cause chest pain?
- Have you seen blood in your stool or have you had black stools?
- Do you have problems with persistent nausea or vomiting?
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. From consults to colon screenings, choose Midwest Digestive Health. To schedule an appointment, please call (605) 444-8665.