Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a full-time Central Sterilization Room (CSR) Technician to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
The CSR Technician is responsible to assist with coordination/preparation/sterilization of surgical instrumentation for the Operating Room. This is a full time position, working Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm. No call, no weekends and no holidays.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Assist with preparation and sterilization of surgical instrumentation
- Decontaminates, inspects and prepares instruments for terminal sterilization
- Assists in preparing instruments for following day’s procedures
- Performs Autoclave, GI and soak sterilization
- Cleans and sterilizes flexible scopes
- Verifies biological testing and records results
- Education and Experience
- High School graduate.
- CSR experience desirable
- BLS certified.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.