Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Part-Time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse that is responsible to provide patient care for pain management procedures, within the RN or LPN scope of practice.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate.
Shifts: 3 (8) hour shifts per week
Benefits: Paid time off, Complimentary lunch daily, fitness membership reimbursement, and more.
- Makes preadmission phone calls and assists with patient admission.
- Reviews patients' charts for orders and follows up with clinic if necessary.
- Sets up interpreters and uses message relay when appropriate.
- Rooms and assesses patients.
- Documents nursing care on the patient medical record.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN or LPN program required.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota, or able to obtain upon hire.
- BLS and ACLS certification required; can be obtained upon hire.
- One plus year clinical experience preferred.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care.
We are an EO employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.APPLY NOW