Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Inpatient Care Nursing Assistant that is responsible to provide patient care and assist nursing staff and providers.
Shifts: Three (12) hour shifts per week, every third weekend and two holidays per year.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
- Assists RN with direct and indirect patient care.
- Follows SFSH hand-off communication tool to facilitate smooth transition of patients.
- Collaborates with other team members, maximizing productivity to complete daily schedule.
- Serves food to patient, demonstrating proper food handling practices.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED.
- CNA certification desirable.
- BLS certified.
- One year Nursing Assistant experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care.
We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.APPLY NOW