Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks Full-Time Day Shift Housekeepers that are responsible for maintaining a clean work environment in assigned areas, which may include patient rooms, offices, nurse’s stations, lounges, hallways, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators, and lobby areas. In this position, the housekeeper will learn all aspects and areas of cleaning and disinfecting the hospital and clinics.
Shifts: Sunday-Thursday, 9:00am-5:30pm or Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
- Cleans and sanitizes, following all checklists and protocols.
- Restocks linens and supplies according to needs of the area.
- Takes soiled laundry to contracted laundry service.
- Takes trash to lower level throughout the day.
- Identifies issues for quality improvement.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three months housekeeping experience desirable.
- Lay person CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.APPLY NOW