Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Credentialing Specialist that is responsible for supporting the physician/provider credentialing process, as defined by internal policies and procedures, applicable State and Federal requirements and to ensure accreditation standards are met and are in alignment with the organization’s Mission and Values.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefit packages to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
- Initiate and support provider application process by sending, receiving, analyzing and completing provider applications for credentialing and recredentialing process.
- Determine completeness of applications and submission of documents in preparation of the credentialing verification process for each applicant.
- Responsible for gathering, verifying and evaluating highly confidential and sensitive health care provider credentials consistent with departmental guidelines and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for collecting privileging forms for external entities.
- Resolve discrepancies on individual provider applications with internal and external entities.
- Monitor expiring licensure, board and professional liability insurance certificates and other expirable documents for each provider.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Three plus years experience in healthcare or related field preferred.
- Experience in medical terminology and credentialing is preferred.
- Friends and Family CPR required; can be obtained upon hire.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.APPLY NOW