Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Manager of ACO Quality Assurance that is responsible for the ACO’s quality assurance program, which includes working directly with ACO clinic participants in developing initiatives that promote care coordination and evidenced-based medicine to improve outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries. The Manager of Quality Assurance provides education and training to medical professionals including physicians, case managers and other clinical staff on topics related to improving the quality of care and reducing the total cost of care.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
- Uses CMS data to assist in the identification of at-risk patients who would benefit from care coordination.
- Collaborates with ACO participants and their case managers in developing strategies to promote engagement and improve the overall quality of care for patients.
- Identifies and analyzes healthcare expenditure outliers to assist participants in implementing processes to reduce healthcare costs caused by emergency room utilization, hospital readmissions, skilled nursing facilities length of stay, duplication of services and gaps in care.
- Acts as liaison between the ACO and participants promoting coordination of care to include the transfer of clinically relevant information, referral management, discharge planning and optimizing the use of community resources.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program required.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota or able to obtain license upon hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Five plus years of broad clinical experience preferred.
- Discharge planning or case management experience, as well as quality improvement activities, preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- BLS certification required; can be obtained upon hire.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.